Netherton Village Hall is situated in Coxley View, to the rear of the main B6117 road through the village. The hall was completed in September 1994, following a decade of fund-raising effort by local people and with the assistance of grant aid from:
RECHAR, WAKEFIELD M. D. C. THE RURAL DEVELOPMENT COMMISION FUNDATION FOR SPORT AND THE ARTS SITLINGTON PARISH COUNCIL
Whose assistance is gratefully acknowledged.
Hall facilities comprise:
- Main hall – 56 feet X 28 feet (marked out with badminton court with height to national standard)
- Elevated stage area – 21 feet X 21 feet (can be partitioned off for use as a separate meeting room)
- Foyer, kitchen and servery bars
- Male, female and disabled toilets
- Equipment stores, central heating
- Extensive car parking within the grounds.
No fixed opening hours.